In Winter, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Died, Quickly Check Your Water Heater Is Not Safe

- May 02, 2019-

Where does carbon monoxide come from? Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, non-irritating toxic gas.


The carbon monoxide poisoning incident is almost all occurred when the residents use the gas water heater indoors, the product of the gas through the water heater combustion is carbon dioxide and water vapor. When the indoor doors and windows are closed, the ventilation is not smooth, carbon dioxide can not be discharged outdoors, will continue to mix with the gas through the water heater burning again, resulting in more and more carbon monoxide.

If the gas water heater is installed in the bathroom, it will speed up the poisoning rate of the water heater user. Experts remind that even in accordance with the national standard to standardize the installation link, users use gas water heaters, but also pay attention to maintain indoor ventilation. And we must note that the use of carbon monoxide alarms for monitoring is 5 years, gas water heaters are used for a period of 6-8 years, more than the age of use, there will be the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.